quarta-feira, 4 de abril de 2012

Baphomet

I'm the darkness and the light,
am the day and the night,
I'm the good and the bad.
Man and woman,
human and beast,
sacred and profane.
You may call me strange,
but I well know everything about you.
I know your weakness and strengths,
as I know your borderlines.
Know what can make you sin,
what bring you side to me
maybe you know who I am...
I am the insane, the strong,
the right and the wrong.
I have so many names
I am the EVIL of men.
One name that to me belongs,
is devil,the corrupter of the strong.
The hell to me belongs,
no one never tell me right...
I come soon to rule the world,
And the whole universe will be mine...

Diretamente dos meus insanos pensamentos: The Ugly.

2 comentários:

  1. Na verdade eu quis misturar o conceito cristão e pagão por trás da figura do Baphomet de Eliphas Levi. No começo a dualidade,e no final o conceito cristão onde ele é a personificação do diabo.
    The Ugly.

    ResponderExcluir